Flitter Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for open and honest discussion from those of us just starting our careers in the film industry. There are no taboo subjects and there are no stupid questions, this is the place for all of us who are still learning.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For those who don't know me....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Caley Powell

Caley Powell

For those who don't know me.... Empty
PostSubject: For those who don't know me....   For those who don't know me.... EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:39 am

Hi everyone!

My name is Caley Powell and as well as working with my company Flitter Films I am also a freelance casting director (not to be confused with Annelie Powell which seems to be happening a lot recently!)

I am currently in talks to do a lot of feature films as well as audio books with a new company called 4dio and am trying to get some work casting theatre.

I absolutely love meeting and working with new actors so this is your chance to let me know who you are and what your up to....

As well as talking to me on the forum you can also follow me on Twitter @CaleyPCasting and Facebook : Caley Powell CastingDirector

geek
Back to top Go down
http://www.flitterfilms.co.uk, www.caleypowellcasting.co.uk

For those who don't know me....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flitter Forum :: Caley Powell Casting Chat :: Actor Chatter-
Jump to: