Flitter Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for open and honest discussion from those of us just starting our careers in the film industry. There are no taboo subjects and there are no stupid questions, this is the place for all of us who are still learning.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Production Manager/ Coordinator Wannabee

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SuzyB

SuzyB

Production Manager/ Coordinator Wannabee Empty
PostSubject: Production Manager/ Coordinator Wannabee   Production Manager/ Coordinator Wannabee EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 3:33 am

Hi I'm Suzanna,

And I'm looking to get into the fun world of production management and coordination. I have just completed a 6 month contract working in DVD and physicall disc coordination, so I have had some fun experience contacting suppliers and setting up PO’s and job sheets.

Before that I worked for a wonderful charity as their post production assistant. I did some basic editing, splitting programs and making DVD menu’s. I enjoy editing but as it’s not my passion (anymore) I took over the organization of their kit room. Booking out and tending to the care of camera kits, lighting kits, sound equipment and all those lovely things which you know you want to lock yourself with for a good week and just go crazy filming everything!

I recently helped a friend with the initial set up of his film, mostly in casting and advertising. I love organizing. Loads of people find that boring, but I know it’s important and right now I want to get more experience organizing shoots and crew. So if your willing to teach I am more than willing to learn.

I have some old Uni and school work available for watching on youtube under blackniwa if you care to search and am follow able on twitter under the same user name.

Good luck on all your future projects and support Flitter Films =D
Back to top Go down
Kristian

Kristian

PostSubject: Re: Production Manager/ Coordinator Wannabee   Production Manager/ Coordinator Wannabee EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:40 pm

Hi Suzanna,

Glad to hear you've been busy since uni, going it on our own has been a bit of a struggle to be honest but we still love it!

Where are you based at the moment? If you're interested in getting involved with our upcoming pilot 'Donald Newman - Underacheiver (also saviour of the universe)' we'd certainly appreciate the extra pair of hands. Let me know.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.flitterfilms.co.uk/
SuzyB

SuzyB

PostSubject: Re: Production Manager/ Coordinator Wannabee   Production Manager/ Coordinator Wannabee EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:41 pm

Hi Kristian

I'm based in London these days. One hears it's the best place to get Media jobs...well it's been okish for me so far =D. It's good though because it's pretty central for most travel.

I would loved to help out on your pilot. It's always good to help out friends and get some experince at the same time.

I like the synopsis it made me chuckle.

I belive Cayley has my number if you ever need to get intouch.

=D

Cheers
x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Production Manager/ Coordinator Wannabee   Production Manager/ Coordinator Wannabee Empty

Back to top Go down

Production Manager/ Coordinator Wannabee
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flitter Forum :: Introductions :: Anyone Else-
Jump to: