Flitter Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for open and honest discussion from those of us just starting our careers in the film industry. There are no taboo subjects and there are no stupid questions, this is the place for all of us who are still learning.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Urgently seeking equipment for hire.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mash

Urgently seeking equipment for hire. Empty
PostSubject: Urgently seeking equipment for hire.   Urgently seeking equipment for hire. EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:15 am

I am in desperate need of a Shotgun microphone and boom pole for Wednesday the 27th July. The one I am currently using has had to be returned and I'm due to boom for an actors showreel. If anyone has any contacts or knows of someone please let me know at ajmash@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Kristian

Kristian

Urgently seeking equipment for hire. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urgently seeking equipment for hire.   Urgently seeking equipment for hire. EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 10:20 pm

Can't help directly but do you have any kind of budget? I've used PEC hire in the past at short notice but you'd need to get into London to collect and return.

Other than that I'll put my ear to the ground and let you know is I come up with anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flitterfilms.co.uk/

Urgently seeking equipment for hire.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flitter Forum :: Introductions :: Share Your Work :: Need Help ...-
Jump to: