Flitter Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for open and honest discussion from those of us just starting our careers in the film industry. There are no taboo subjects and there are no stupid questions, this is the place for all of us who are still learning.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello - young actress - uk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tigga

Hello - young actress - uk Empty
PostSubject: Hello - young actress - uk   Hello - young actress - uk EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 3:58 pm

Hi

This account has been set up by Kerensa, I am the parent to Tegan Kensa - aka Tigga -

She is 14 and has been modelling and acting in this industry for 6 months, although she has done singing and acting through the school and a radio show host at school.

She has had several shoots and been an extra in a film and also just done a piece in an advert.

As a mum of course I think she is beautiful, but these days I also get wonderful comments from others in the industry.

She works hard and takes direction well, she has our support so has no problem with transport so she is also very reliable.

She has a beautiful smile with good teeth, she has pale skin and blue eyes, and this is all set off beautifully with her long naturally wavy blonde hair.

You can just tell I am proud of her.

If there are any people on here that feel that they could use her in any projects then please do contact me.

Many Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.begborrowswap.webs.com/teganmodelpage.html
Kristian

Kristian

Hello - young actress - uk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello - young actress - uk   Hello - young actress - uk EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 11:36 pm

HI

Thought I'd say a delayed hello and welcome to the forum. Best of luck with everything
Back to top Go down
http://www.flitterfilms.co.uk/

Hello - young actress - uk
Page 1 of 1