Flitter Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for open and honest discussion from those of us just starting our careers in the film industry. There are no taboo subjects and there are no stupid questions, this is the place for all of us who are still learning.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Calls for Crew

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kristian

Kristian

Calls for Crew Empty
PostSubject: Calls for Crew   Calls for Crew EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 10:09 pm

Hi all,

At the moment Kristian will be acting as director for the pilot episode at least and probably for the bulk of the series, however, there may be opportunities for guest directors from filmmakers we have befriended.

Aside from that Caley is producing and in charge of casting and the edit will be divided between Kristian and David Novis (Zictor on here). We are talking with DoP's and crew people but currently the jobs are all open and I would like to confirm them as soon as possible.

As the pilot is an extremely lo-budget production done largely for the love of project we are currently working on expenses only though that could change and we would be aiming to have an better arrangement for if the series takes off. Most of all I would value a friendly dedicated crew who I can potentially work with in the future.

Dates and Locations:

We are aiming to shoot the second week of August (specific dates yet to be confirmed) for only three days intially in which at least two parts of the pilot will be filmed, the pilot being spread out over three episode broadcasts making it roughly 20 minutes long in itself but keeping the episodes short.

We will be shooting on location in Bedfordshire which is easily accessible via the M1 or less than an hour north on a straight line out of King's Cross.

Please factor in these details before replying. We will be equipped for camera and sound but having your own equipment will certainly be viewed as a bonus.

Thanks, look forward to responses.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flitterfilms.co.uk/
Zictor

Zictor

Calls for Crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calls for Crew   Calls for Crew EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 10:42 pm

My Cinematographer said he's interested. I did ask him to join but don't know if he has yet...
Back to top Go down

Calls for Crew
Page 1 of 1