A place for open and honest discussion from those of us just starting our careers in the film industry. There are no taboo subjects and there are no stupid questions, this is the place for all of us who are still learning.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hello All

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Liesmith

PostSubject: Hello All   Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:58 am

Hi Kristian, Hey Caley and everyone else in Flitter Land.

Scott here, writer and Special FX Make-up artist.

I'm currantly based in Manchester but would still like to collaborate on some projects in the future.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kristian

PostSubject: Re: Hello All   Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:50 pm

Hi Scott,

Good to hear from you, didn't know you were up in Manchester, or maybe I did, it's hard to keep track of you lol.

Glad you joined up as may need your expertise come August. How easily can you get around at the moment? Manchester isn't exactly nearby after all.

Also you have any luck finding a home for your feature script or are you looking to make it yourself because we might be able to help you out with that.

Kristian
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flitterfilms.co.uk/
Liesmith

PostSubject: Re: Hello All   Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:11 pm

Hey Kristian.

I can get down if I need to, and I'd love to help out again just let me know when in August so I can book the time off work. And also let me know what you need me to do make-up wise.

No, no luck finding anyone to do my script, I don't think I would want to make rag dolls myself but I'd happily work with you on something smaller and more managable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello All   

Back to top Go down

Hello All
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flitter Forum :: Introductions :: Crew-
Jump to: