Flitter Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for open and honest discussion from those of us just starting our careers in the film industry. There are no taboo subjects and there are no stupid questions, this is the place for all of us who are still learning.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can we help each other ...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kristian

Kristian

Can we help each other ... Empty
PostSubject: Can we help each other ...   Can we help each other ... EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 11:13 pm

This is a bit pre-emptive as a topic since the forum has only been open three days and there's hardly anyone on here at the moment but I want to open the chat up for us to help each other out with resources.

I don't mean, this isn't a fundraiser, I mean if I need to film in a boat and your uncle owns one and you need to film in a church and I know one that doesn't lock it gates securely enough then maybe we do a resource exchange. These sorts of things happen on various sites around the internet but just putting the idea on here for future reference.

If you find yourself in this situation once the forum is a little more active don't hesitate to say what you're looking for but please suggest something you can offer in return, then everybody wins.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.flitterfilms.co.uk/
Majik

Majik

PostSubject: Re: Can we help each other ...   Can we help each other ... EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 7:32 pm

Although I'm not a film maker, can i just say what a great idea this is. As I do a lot of community work, and through various hobbies, I've got access to tonnes of potential sets and resources - which I'm sure lots of others have access to different resources, so it seems only right to share the wealth!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mikeconnell.co.uk
Kristian

Kristian

PostSubject: Re: Can we help each other ...   Can we help each other ... EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 11:52 pm

Thanks Majik,

Hoping this works to create a network of resource sharing. We've got some plans for short zero budget films coming up and this should all fit together (see the All Other Projects section for details).

It seems like if we build up a network of people sharing their resources it benefits everyone in the long run. Yes of course there are vaguely selfish reasons behind me suggesting this but I don't currently have any requests myself so get yours in first and maybe we can all work together.

Here's hoping.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flitterfilms.co.uk/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can we help each other ...   Can we help each other ... Empty

Back to top Go down

Can we help each other ...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flitter Forum :: Flitter Films Chat :: Pocket Change Films-
Jump to: